One Approach. One Action
The FRACT Tactical fight system offers a truly exciting way to access the best reality based training available, for those who want to train as a practitioner or to train to be a coach.
FRACT Tactical is a fight system, it is designed to be learned fast, to be adaptable to the individual and to give you the best chance of surviving physical threat.
The innovation is in a system that offers a single platform for empty hand and weapons skills, what this means is that the physical mechanics and mindset that you utilise is the same across the system. How you fight empty hand, with a blade or a firearm are all the same, from the body position to the tactics and the mindset. Fast, simple and highly effective!
We offer the following training
- Self Defence training
- Self Defence coaching certification
- Firearms and Tactical Training
- Personalised training for VIP clients and family
The FRACT Tactical System is designed to enable you to:
- Survive the first moments of a threat
- Stay within the FRACT Tactical System
- Transition to the core skills you know work
Survival is about navigating the human response, it is about understanding the reality of what you are capable of doing, not what others are. Many people get confused in the belief that the technique they have learned will win the day, it doesn't work like that, it’s about your familiarity and competence with your own response and your true understanding of what you are able to make work.
The FRACT Tactical System is a stripped down approach that works with a mantra of, “You could do it, but why would you do it?!”; this question and statement serves as a focus for not adding anything to the system but in fact where ever possible taking things out.
Core Knowledge, Ancient Values and Modern Reality it's really a matter of fusion. Taking the things that are proven to have worked in the past, adding today’s current urban reality, combined with our current psychological and physiological knowledge and above all a need to do what works for you.
Within the system we focus the training on your Core Competence it is here that we believe any self defence system needs to concentrate, it is here that you are pushed to intellectually and physically challenge your own habits and understanding of what:
- Really works
- What you’ll really do
This is where credibility is won or lost.
Survival is about navigating the human response, yours and the aggressors, that is why FRACT Tactical works.
- FRACT Tactical is designed to operate in a manner that pulls on the reactions that you naturally have as a human being, to focus those into a response that delivers burst speed and overwhelming power
- FRACT Tactical is a ‘core response bridging system’, which means we show you a ‘single response’, that sits at the ‘core of the programme’, that then is the jumping off point for all the techniques and thinking
- FRACT Tactical is designed to enable you to ‘survive the ambush’ and the ‘known threat’; it is a combination of martial arts, self defence, experience, constant research and an ongoing attempt to break it
Another key factor about the system is that it is modular, which means that it operates as a standalone process, you can learn FRACT Tactical and then:
- Keep FRACT Tactical separate and distinct from other approaches
- Blend it directly into your current and future skill set
The world moves on, the techniques and approaches that worked 50-80 years ago are valuable lessons to be built on, however many don’t apply in the modern world.
I am sorry to say that the word traditional does not apply to just ‘traditional’ martial arts, there are now a lot of ‘modern’ self defence systems that have now become ‘traditional’ as they seek to create a ‘set way’ of doing things and as they add more techniques, creating more levels and issuing black belts. More complexity, more adding, traditionalising the systems to make them more marketable, so you can train longer and pay more.
FRACT Tactical goes the opposite way:
- Less technique
- No transitions
- One core approach
- Single platform for empty hand, knife and firearms
FRACT Tactical is not for everyone, it’s what is left from all the stuff that does not work, it changes as we learn, it’s adaptive, simple and complex at the same time.